Blue Ridge Cabin Cleaning operates on a foundation of excellence, trust, and respect, and we believe these qualities are just as important to our employees as they are to our clients. We are always looking for quality individuals with integrity. We would like for you to consider joining our team so we can maintain the excellent reputation we have developed in our community. If the information below sounds like something you are interested in, please send your resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls please.)
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To inspire happiness and gratefulness in our clients by performing a quality act of service each and every time, so they can stop worrying and ENJOY LIFE!
OUR CORE VALUES
- Responsibility – Taking personal pride in the work we do
- Honesty – Respecting client’s property and wishes
- Integrity – Doing what we say we will
- Dependability – Providing consistent results
FIVE REASONS TO WORK FOR US
- Competitive Pay – cleaning is hard work, so we want you to be compensated accordingly
- 24/7 access to a telehealth/online doctor – Can save you lots of time and money in doctor’s visits!
- Flexible Schedule –we will work with you to create a schedule that is a good fit for you and your family.
- Reasonable and Clear Expectations – We provide checklists, training, and resources. Follow the checklists and you will do fine!
- Low-Stress Position –You are usually cleaning on your own, so jam to your headphones, listen to books. No one is micro-managing you!
- Bring your own vacuum cleaner (must be quality and working).
- Remove trash from some homes.
- Must have internet/printing capability.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Follow checklists carefully.
- Weekend availability.
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, carrying items of up to 30 lbs, bending, kneeling, squatting, climbing stairs.
Cabin Cleaning Jobs in Blue Ridge GA